Monday, August 9, 2010

Mouse in the house...oh my!

Something caught my eye out on the porch....a brief brown item running by....I looked and there was a mouse!   EEEEK!!!!

 I hate mice, they are cute in movie, books and cages...but out in the open leaving a trail of pee and pooh....not my favorite "varmit".  Did you know if you get a black light you can see where they have been and where they are going???  Isn't that a lovely un-sanitary thought.

 I went to my storage unit and got one of the extra rat bait bricks and left it out in the middle of the porch where I could watch the progression of the brick's disapperance bite by bite.

o.k. it has only been 12 minutes, I look out the window and the brick is completely gone....silly mouse has dragged his prize to a safe place for a mid day snack.  This is going down quicker than I thought!  Will keep us all updated on the outcome.....and before you think me a terrible person, remember they carry disease, pee and pooh everywhere they go....I'm possibly saving the world one small varmit at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment